Campaigns, Flows & Offers
Safe Pages & Landers
Server & Domain
- FAQ Overview
- Should I Create a New Digital Ocean Droplet Every Time I Add a New Domain?
- Should I Use CDNs to Speed Up the Page Loading?
- Sometimes a Domain Goes With Offline Status But I'm Sure It Is Online
- What Is the Difference Between Flow, Path and URL Campaign Destination?
- How Many Servers Do I Need?
- How to View Only Real Users Visits and Hide Bots?
- If a Page Is Correctly Set Up the Bot Filtering Would Immediately Become Active?
- I Have Some Number of Clicks in Facebook Stats But Zeustrak Shows Much More, Is There Something Wrong?
- Can I Use Zeustrak to Filter My AdWords Campaigns?
- Is It Possible to Filter the Tracking Pixel on the Conversion (Another Site/Domain)?
- Will Facebook Charge Me For Preview/Prefetch Clicks?
- Do We Have a Reporting API?
- What Does the Depth Variable Mean?
- Tracking Parameters
- Login or register your account on Digital Ocean
- Implement your API key from Digital Ocean in the Zeustrak interface
- Add a New server
You can do this via Websites -> Servers -> Add new server
- Choose region and create server
Your server will be initializing for about 3-5 minutes. Press Refresh button to see "ok" in status column. When server status shows ok you are ready to add domains.