In Zeustrack you own your domains. Thanks to this, your campaigns are protected from domain reputation issues.
- Register a new domain with the domain name registrar of your choice like Namecheap or GoDaddy.
- After you've bought a domain you need to make some additional setup know as adding A-record.
If you are not familiar with DNS and A-Records, please read this article to understand how DNS works and this article to know how to add A-record.
- Add your domain to a server in Zeustrack. Go to Websites > Domains and press the New domain button.
- Choose the server you've added earlier and enter the domain name with the following format: example.com
Read this article to know how to set up a server.
- Press the Create button.
- The page will be reloaded. After that, you will be prompted to update the domain settings.
Select your preferred domain type. With Tracking + Clone website or Tracking + Wordpress types, you will have a no-redirect domain website for your campaigns (more details are here). Otherwise use a simple Tracking option. Traffic filters are available for all modes.
The domain has statuses:
Inactive - the domain is not ready to use;
Offline - the domain is set up but not available;
Ok - the domain is set up and ready to use.