Campaign And Flow Reports
Zeustrak offers a rich, real-time reporting system. Every report has up to three levels of grouping. You can also filter your reports by various definable parameters.
(1) Campaign full name in the Traffic source - Geo - Name format;
(2) Campaign id;
(3) Team users who have access to see this campaign;
(4) Edit button to edit the campaign settings;
(5) Clone button;
(6) Favorite button;
(7) Campaign reports panel.
Let's explore the campaign reports panel tabs.
Every report can be configured by a date range, a grouping and a filter. You can then share the link to the report with your team members.
Here you can see an overview of the settings on your campaign and modify them if needed. At the bottom of the page you can also leave a comment for your colleagues.
This report lists campaign performance day by day, within a specified date range.
Pretty much the same as the Daily tab, but grouped by the landers connected to the campaign.
The same as Landings, but grouped by the offers connected to the campaign.
Each visit of your page has a unique id. Even when the same user clicks two or more times on your ad, it counts as new visit. There are also several other filters.
Hide bots this checkbox will hide all of the filtered visits depending on your campaign/flow filters.
Only leads this checkbox will hide all of the visits except those that have converted to leads.
Only clicks this checkbox will show only visits which have ended with clicks.
Country is a dropdown to filter visits by country.
Any of these filters can also be combined.
- Groups, Placement, Keyword - these tabs represent data combined by the corresponding values that come from traffic source.
- Domains - this report groups visits by tracking domains.
- Regions - this report groups visits by region.
- OS - this report groups visits by operating system.
- Devices - this report groups visits by device brand.
- Depths - depending on the tracking script, depth is a value of how many screens your user scrolled though on your lander or how many pages the user viewed on your site. This report represents landers grouped by depth. Additionally you can filter these landers by groups. Read this article for more info on measuring the user engagement.
- ISP - this report groups visits by the Internet service provider.
- Hourly - this report represents statistical data by the hour.
- Paths - this report groups visits by paths you specify in the campaign or the flow applied to the campaign settings.
- Referrers - this report groups visits by domains that your traffic came from.
Additionally the Flows have a Campaign report where your statistics are grouped by the campaigns.