- Tutorials overview
- Adding a Flow
- Adding a lander in Zeustrak Cloud
- Adding an External Hosting Lander
- Adding A-record
- Passing Facebook Pixel ID to External Hosting lander
- Passing Facebook Pixel ID to the Zeustrak Cloud lander
- Server integration via Digital Ocean
- Setting up Lander A/B Test
- The overview of how DNS works
- The difference between Flow, Path and URL campaign destination
- Working with assets
- Zeustrak Postback setup (Affiliate Network)
- FAQ overview
- Should I create a new Digital Ocean droplet every time I add a new domain?
- Should I use CDNs to speed up the page loading?
- Sometimes a domain goes with offline status but I'm sure it is online
- How many servers do I need?
- How to view only real users visits and hide bots?
- If a page is correctly set up the bot filtering would immediately become active?
- I have some number of clicks in Facebook stats but Zeustrak shows much more, is there something wrong?
- Can I use Zeustrak to filter my AdWords campaigns?
- Is it possible to filter the tracking pixel on the conversion (another site/domain)?
- Will Facebook charge me for preview/prefetch clicks?
Full technical documentation
Zeustrak provide several user roles. Assign each user a role to determine the levels of access they have to your tracker’s data.
|Account||Can create flows, can edit flows he was invited to. Sees all landers and offers.|
|Buyer||Can edit flows they have been invited to with appropriate permissions. Can see statistics of flows they have been invited to. Can create campaigns.|
|Designer||Can add and edit landers into Lander Folders they have access to. Can’t see any statistics.|
|Finance||Has access to Affiliate Networks statistics.|
|Partner||Can only see statistics for campaigns they were invited to.|
|Team admin||Top-level user in your tracker has complete access to all data and functionality.|