- Tutorials overview
- Adding a Flow
- Adding a lander in Zeustrak Cloud
- Adding an External Hosting Lander
- Adding A-record
- Passing Facebook Pixel ID to External Hosting lander
- Passing Facebook Pixel ID to the Zeustrak Cloud lander
- Server integration via Digital Ocean
- Setting up Lander A/B Test
- The overview of how DNS works
- The difference between Flow, Path and URL campaign destination
- Working with assets
- Zeustrak Postback setup (Affiliate Network)
- FAQ overview
- Should I create a new Digital Ocean droplet every time I add a new domain?
- Should I use CDNs to speed up the page loading?
- Sometimes a domain goes with offline status but I'm sure it is online
- How many servers do I need?
- How to view only real users visits and hide bots?
- If a page is correctly set up the bot filtering would immediately become active?
- I have some number of clicks in Facebook stats but Zeustrak shows much more, is there something wrong?
- Can I use Zeustrak to filter my AdWords campaigns?
- Is it possible to filter the tracking pixel on the conversion (another site/domain)?
- Will Facebook charge me for preview/prefetch clicks?
Setting up Lander A/B Test
There are two possible ways to A/B test some landers in its usual meaning.
1. You create a Flow with a Path, which contains two or more Landers with the same Offers in each lander. The flow will rotate these landers according to Weights and Rules (obviously you should spread weights evenly for every lander and should not add additional landers to rules). This flow should be selected in you Campaign.
Then you manually choose the winner depending on stats.