- Tutorials overview
- Adding a Flow
- Adding a lander in Zeustrak Cloud
- Adding an External Hosting Lander
- Adding A-record
- Passing Facebook Pixel ID to External Hosting lander
- Passing Facebook Pixel ID to the Zeustrak Cloud lander
- Server integration via Digital Ocean
- Setting up Lander A/B Test
- The overview of how DNS works
- The difference between Flow, Path and URL campaign destination
- Working with assets
- Zeustrak Postback setup (Affiliate Network)
- FAQ overview
- Should I create a new Digital Ocean droplet every time I add a new domain?
- Should I use CDNs to speed up the page loading?
- Sometimes a domain goes with offline status but I'm sure it is online
- How many servers do I need?
- How to view only real users visits and hide bots?
- If a page is correctly set up the bot filtering would immediately become active?
- I have some number of clicks in Facebook stats but Zeustrak shows much more, is there something wrong?
- Can I use Zeustrak to filter my AdWords campaigns?
- Is it possible to filter the tracking pixel on the conversion (another site/domain)?
- Will Facebook charge me for preview/prefetch clicks?
Affiliate network setup
To do: Links + Write network postback setup
Add a new affiliate network
Define a name
Add tracking parameters (optional)
Add the tracking parameters you would like to see back in the correct subid setting from your network. When you setup this template, the data will be automatically passed in the URL for all offers created and grouped with the related affiliate network.
*Visit id is similar to Click id
Switch “Attach tale as is?” on if you don’t need an ampersand or a question mark automatically added to the offer URL.