- Tutorials overview
- Adding a Flow
- Adding a lander in Zeustrak Cloud
- Adding an External Hosting Lander
- Adding A-record
- Passing Facebook Pixel ID to External Hosting lander
- Passing Facebook Pixel ID to the Zeustrak Cloud lander
- Server integration via Digital Ocean
- Setting up Lander A/B Test
- The overview of how DNS works
- The difference between Flow, Path and URL campaign destination
- Working with assets
- Zeustrak Postback setup (Affiliate Network)
- FAQ overview
- Should I create a new Digital Ocean droplet every time I add a new domain?
- Should I use CDNs to speed up the page loading?
- Sometimes a domain goes with offline status but I'm sure it is online
- How many servers do I need?
- How to view only real users visits and hide bots?
- If a page is correctly set up the bot filtering would immediately become active?
- I have some number of clicks in Facebook stats but Zeustrak shows much more, is there something wrong?
- Can I use Zeustrak to filter my AdWords campaigns?
- Is it possible to filter the tracking pixel on the conversion (another site/domain)?
- Will Facebook charge me for preview/prefetch clicks?
Overview of the user interface
After logging in you will see this screen.
On the left-hand side you will see the Menu section (1). Here you switch the views of your user interface (UI). At the bottom you see green speech bubble which you can use to start a live chat with a support agent. Feel free to ask any question.
On the right-hand side you will see Main view section (2). Here will be all your system controls. For now it's showing empty list of Campaigns.
Go to the next article describing campaigns UI.