Campaign reports page
(1) Campaign full name in the Traffic source - Geo - Name format;
(2) Campaign id;
(3) Team users who have access to see this campaign;
(4) Edit button to edit the campaign settings;
(5) Favorite button;
(6) Campaign details panel.
Let's explore campaign details panel by every tab.
Here you can overview the settings of your campaign and have a quick access to change it. Also, at the bottom of the page you can leave a comment for your colleagues with the text markdown. See comments markdown reference.
Here you can check the performance for the campaign listed on a date range (1) and also apply grouping (2) and filtering (3). Then you can share the link to report (4)
Pretty much the same as the Daily tab, but split by the landers connected to the campaign.
The same as Landings, but split by the offers connected to the campaign.
Each visit of your page has the unique id. Even when the same user clicked two or more times on your ad it counts as new visit. Also there are several other filters.
Don't show bots checkmark will hide all filtered visits depending on your campaign/flow filters.
Only leads checkmark will hide all visits except those which have conversion to leads.
Country is a dropdown to filter visits by country.
All of these filters can be combined.
- Groups, Placement, Keyword - these tabs represent data combined by the corresponding values that come from traffic source.
- Domains - this tab groups visits by tracking domains.
- Regions - this tab groups visits by region.
- OS - this tab groups visits by operating system.
- Devices - this tab groups visits by device brand.
- Depths - depending on a tracking script depth is a value of how many screens your user scrolled your lander or how many pages this user dived into your site. This tab represents landers grouped by depth. Additionally you can filter these landers by groups.
- ISP - this tab groups visits by Internet service provider.
- Hourly - this tab represents statistical data by hour.
- Paths - this tab groups visits by paths you specified in campaign or flow applied to a campaign settings.
Let's proceed to Campaign settings.