- Tutorials overview
- Adding a Flow
- Adding a lander in Zeustrak Cloud
- Adding an External Hosting Lander
- Adding A-record
- Passing Facebook Pixel ID to External Hosting lander
- Passing Facebook Pixel ID to the Zeustrak Cloud lander
- Server integration via Digital Ocean
- Setting up Lander A/B Test
- The overview of how DNS works
- The difference between Flow, Path and URL campaign destination
- Working with assets
- Zeustrak Postback setup (Affiliate Network)
- FAQ overview
- Should I create a new Digital Ocean droplet every time I add a new domain?
- Should I use CDNs to speed up the page loading?
- Sometimes a domain goes with offline status but I'm sure it is online
- How many servers do I need?
- How to view only real users visits and hide bots?
- If a page is correctly set up the bot filtering would immediately become active?
- I have some number of clicks in Facebook stats but Zeustrak shows much more, is there something wrong?
- Can I use Zeustrak to filter my AdWords campaigns?
- Is it possible to filter the tracking pixel on the conversion (another site/domain)?
- Will Facebook charge me for preview/prefetch clicks?
Full technical documentation